Thursday, December 26, 2013

Week 12/ Tydzień 12 Venus+KB

Second approach to beat VENUS PB. Fortunately I did it! I felt my chest and armor muscles getting weaker and weaker with every repetition.I perform pushups according to the following pattern:
1.50
2.25+15+10
3.25+10+10+5
4.25+10+5+5+5
My Jacknives are still not perfect, It's like old, rusty Jacknife but I'm working at it! Right after training I made some KB swings and that's all for today. Zeus and Poseidon have to be make outdoors and at the moment (due to my sickness) it's not the best idea. Dione - I have to beat my PB and think it's better idea to save my strength for tomorrow.

Drugie podejście do Venus w tym tygodniu. Tym razem skuteczne. Mięśnie klaty i ramion paliły masakrycznie. Z każdą serią coraz bardziej. Pompki szły tak:
1.50
2.25+15+10
3.25+10+10+5
4.25+10+5+5+5
Scyzoryki ciągle nie mogą się idealnie zamknąć ale jest tutaj też coraz lepiej.Dodatkowo zrobiłem kilka KB swingów i skonczylem na dziś z uwagi na fakt, że mam Dione do pobicia więc potrzebuję świeżości a Zeus i Poseidon musi być zrobiony na dworze...ciągle jeszcze nie czuje się w 100% zdrowy.

Przy okazji zobaczcie ponizszy link;)

Burpees;)


VENUS: 15:43 PB
+++
100s KB Swing

Waga 92,3 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment