Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 12 SCHEDULE

WEEK 12 SCHEDULE: 

SESSION 1
VENUS
SESSION 2
POSEIDON-5min-SITUP MAX
SESSION 3

DIONE
SESSION 4
ZEUS
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
SET UP A NEW VENUS AND DIONE PB

No cóż, mega trudny tydzień. Dwa rekordy do pobicia - Venus i Dione.
Pierwszy mam dosyć mocno wyśrubowany -  16:10
Co do drugiego - Dione zawsze sprawiało mi duże problemy. Dawno też nie robiłem tego ćwiczenia(18-11-2013), jestem ciekawy jak pójdzie:)




It's gonna be really challenging week. Two PB to be beaten - Venus and Dione. Venus PB is really nice resultat the moment - 16:10. About Dione - typical Cardio exercise - exhausting as hell!
It has been one month since last time I completed Dione:)
Im curious how I will find myself in this week. Recently I had no luck - lack of motivation and health problems....hope this week will be my breakthrough:)

No comments:

Post a Comment