Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 2/ Tydzień 2 Poseidon+Situp MAX

Hello athletes!

Training plan:
Plan na dziś:

Poseidon
5mins break
Situp MAX (300s)

I find it hard today to mobilize myself...But at last i went out and started:) It was really hard workout, after 3 rounds I was able to pull myself up only one single time:! After completion I felt proud of myself because during exercise had many quitting thoughts:) I'm still in game and Im not going to give it up:)


Trudno było zmobilizować się na dzisiejszy trening. Bardzo słabo mi idą podciągnięcia,przypomina to drogę przez mękę...ale chyba po części o to chodzi w treningu...
Końcowka treningu polegała na pojedynczych podciągnięciach:D Niekiedy nawet nie miałem siły na jedno podciągnięcie!


Total time: 37:05
Czas:          37:05


No comments:

Post a Comment